Just want to thank you for visiting my blog!!!! My name is Darling Danika I'm 23 and currently living in Sacramento, California. I have an amazing soon-to-be Hubby.....(he's in training). Some of you may know him (poor boy Jay). We are a very busy family! He started a car club here in Sacramento 13 years ago and it has become a big part of my life. Six years ago, he got a brilliant idea to start a car show here in town. Now that they have found a location that they haven't outgrown (yet). Midnight Mass each year is held at CalExpo. Not only does planning a car show keep us busy, but we also have 2 wonderful girls!!! (we rent them out from time to time lol) I recently decided to trade my 53 Chevy Belair for a 62 Fairlane Roadster! This is my new baby! She needs a lil tlc, but what car doesn't!?! I'll have her out and running for Midnight Mass!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!
Holy cow! It's been forever since I've seen you. Years! It looks like you're doing well. You're girls are adorable. :)
ReplyDelete