Wednesday, August 26, 2009



Life has been a little crazy lately! My soon to be hubby and our club had a huge turn out for our car show. It was July 25th @ CalExpo. We had about 1,000 cars and 10,000 people! This was our biggest year so far! Since, we were kid free for part of the show I spent some time with Mitzi doing a photo shoot for a magazine. As soon as I was finished the day became crazy. I didn't get to see my hubby very much, or other people that said they were looking for me at the show. I am very proud of his accomplishment and what this show has turned into. Not only did he put on such a big show, but he also found time to help me finish my car for the show! (THAT'S RIGHT I SAID MY CAR!) I can't wait for next year, but until then we are busy with the kids starting school, our wedding in 31 days, and our honeymoon in Mexico! 

1 comment:

  1. Those are some hot cars with a hot girl inside! Miss you, we really need to get together to catch up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete